Oh my gosh! I’m getting addicted to write blogs!!! I really like to type my life on the Internet! -_-. Hopefully, I will get full marks in this assignment, right Ana?
Anyway, today I dedicated myself to read as many blogs as I could, and I've also posted on some of them.
Anyway, today I dedicated myself to read as many blogs as I could, and I've also posted on some of them.
***This is how Calgary looks like with Sun!! ***
Since I’ve read in many of your blogs that Calgary’s weather is too hot now, and that you hate it because you don’t have air conditioner at home and so on, I was perplexed and I started thinking about a good solution to help my classmates feel less hot. Then I came with a wonderful idea! I’ve decided to share with you “My dear EAPP classmates” what I do to feel less hot!!!
The following advice is especially useful for those students who cannot afford to buy a refreshing beverage such as Frappuccino (Starbucks), Ice Cappuccino (Tim Hortons) or even a single spoon of Ice Cream in the cheapest convenience store (so sad though).
***Example of someone who can afford to buy expensive cold beverages -_- ***Since I consider myself as one more of those students who are short of money, I will tell you what to do to get some fresh cheap beverage!
I call it ICE-JUICE:
First, you need a small juice (if it’s possible get one of your favorite flavors!).
Then, you put it in the freezer… (If it’s that you have a freezer, otherwise this recipe will NOT be convenient for you)
After that, you just wait half day while your juice is getting frozen inside the freezer! (or even less time, it depends on how good quality your freezer is -_-)
Then, when you finally get your ice-juice, you will need to cut it in two parts with a knife in order to eat the frozen flavored liquid with a small spoon (*hint: it is not recommended to use chopsticks).
After you cut your juice in two parts, you are ready to eat the cool and refreshing iced beverage.
Confused????
Here are some images that ilustrates how your ice-juice should look like…
Then, you will be amazed with this revolutionary idea and even you will try to do it with other kind of food such as yogurt, chocolates, lemonades etc…
And trust me, you will feel coooool after you eat your ICE-JUICE !!!
***This is how your ICE-JUICE will look like~ Enjoy it!***

9 comments:
omg......you are such a funny girl!!!!!!!!!! all tho pics.....are amzing!!!:))) as for your ice juice...:))) i know it from my childhood...:))))) so it is not an advent for me..:) but someone may find it very useful!:))
ohh! yes ice juice! but u know? it hasn't finished yet... i will show to all my EAP classmates how to make ice-Yogurt!!! hahaha.. But that'll be another post
Hey, you have made recall my childhood when I used to make "marcianos" to sell.
artifical ice cream! looks yammy! I support you. Let ana give you full mark.
Sisley you are awesome!!!
Thank you... u too
well, how cute you are. and the ice-juice looks yummy.
Sisley, I am just amazed how much time you dedicate to you blogg. that is just cool, and I enjoy attending your blogg.
The comment you left me on my Game of Law I did not understand what is got to do those 2 guys.
very useful read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did anyone know that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.
Post a Comment