Tuesday, July 24, 2007

See you EAPP III



Although I’ve already finished my 12 blogs, I will keep writing ‘cause I like this stuff. I guess nobody else will continue writing their blogs, but if someday you are willing to type and share your life on the Internet…. I would say do it! (I’m a fan of the Internet -_-)
And finally, I want to share my opinion with you “My EAP classmates and teacher”. Even though this semester I didn’t have a big talk with anybody of you, I will miss you all at certain point in my life. It’s always kinda sad when you change your life routine and begin another. So, I wish you all good luck with anything you’re planning to do and never give up or kill yourself because you get an “F” on your writing essays -_-;;;

It’s almost gone the week and then we’ll have the famous big final exams, and then... probably we will not meet each other again……. So,,, my message is: BE HAPPY AND ENJOY LIFE!



And I’m waiting for your invitation to go to China!!!! or,,, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Taiwan, Peru, Venezuela, Ana's house(Actually, we should all go there... kiddin') … (and I think that’s it uh?) And of course you are very welcome to go to MEXICO!!! VIVA MEXICO!!!

See you guys and have fun writing the last essays one day before the due date @_@




Find yourself in the map!!!






6 comments:

Mr. Bannett said...

I hope, I will also continue to write the blog. You know...it is really a good way to communicate with each others.
See ya....

VIcKy said...

see ya on campus!
good luck on yr final exams!

Anonymous said...

Wish you can be happy and enjoy your life too!
Good luck on the final exam!

Takhmina said...

good luck t u ...and by th way....I talked to my firend..and he is going away today at 5 am...so he said if he an find,he will give it to me...but if not......i ll try to ask another guy..:) well..u know what i mean?jejeje an by the way,some of ur papers are on me...lol i know ur marks...jejeje

Sam said...

Yo sisly
Mexico looks so beautiful!
If I have an opportunity, I will travel there.
At that time, do you mind to be my guide?
However, have a good life!!

gordon said...

you know...i think im going not to continous writing blog cuz i am a boring person...
i have nth to write
by the way...don't miss me ^^