How's it goin'? Hot day hu? Today's temperature was 26°C !!!
Today I will write about yesterday (how does it is sound like??-_-). Yesterday in the afternoon I met with two Korean friends. We had supper together since one of them is going back to her country next Friday (i guess) and we wanted to say good-bye. We went to a Japanese restaurant in downtown. While we were there, we had a great time talking about our "recent adventures" hahaha~. Then, we went to Prince Island Park (also located in downtown). I was so happy cause I'd never been there and yesterday was my first time. It was beautiful !!. Likewise the weather was so good (not as good as today though).
Anyway, she going and I feel strange,,, I think I made a good friendship with her, and now that she's leaving I will miss her. Hopefully, I will visit Korea in my first opportunity of traveling. I really want to go there. Also, I have more than one friend who has offered me "homestay" (which is awesome cause I wouldn't have to pay haha) while I'm in Korea.
I attached some pics of yesterday,,, I like to take pics everytime I can. I think taking pictures can make you remember feelings you had in that moment. That's why I like it.
Sooooooo,,,,, now that I'm writing for you and that you are reading what I just wrote...... POST A COMMENT !!! haha -_-
seeya
Have a nice day (or afternoon or evening or whatever is coming)
My Korean Friend who's going :(
My korean friend who is staying... Ahhh!! noo,,, that's me!!! haha baa_

My korean "BESTEST" friend hahahaha....
(I like that pic~)

4 comments:
Hi, Sisley.
This Ran.
You got a lot of pictures in your Blog. That's great!
orale!!!!!! pon mas fotos!!!!!! estan chidas!!!!!
HA! Schola! We were classmates last semester. She's always enthusiastic about every thing. I like her personalities very much!
hi sisily
so many pictures in your blog. nice to see that ^_^
Post a Comment