Friday, May 11, 2007

This is Sisley


HEY !!
How is it goin'?
Well, this is my first post and I hope someone makes me a comment -_-;
Anyway, let me introduce more about myself.
As u know (or if u don't know now it's the moment to let u know -_-' ) my name is Sisley and I'm form Mexico City. I'm 17 years old and I finished my high school last year kk.
I've been living here in Calgary for about 6 months and I've enjoyed it a lot since I got many friends from different parts of the world (which is amazing eh!).
Last semester I started my role as a student in U of C, I took the ESL program for one semester and I had the opportunity to meet such as wonderful classmates and teachers!! I really loved it ! :D
While I was studyin' in the ESL program we went to several places around Calgary. For example, one of the best activities we did was the trip to the FERNIE. Fernie is a place where you can practice snowboarding or skiing. Therefore, I went and chose to snowboard. It was amazing !!. We went for three days and everything was so cool!!! ~~ I'd like I had stayed for more time there, however, it's ok 'cause I really had a great time!!!
Now ESL program is done and I entered to the EAP (also at U of C) program. I still amazed about the level I got after having done the placement test... I got level 3 which is the highest-_- // So, now I really do have to focus on my studies there. I find it a little difficult though, but I know I can do it (so far) haha... >_<
Anyway, now u know me a little bit more (i guess). And I hope you like me,,, hahaha...
Seeya!!
XOXO

6 comments:

mr.fleim said...

hello!! hermanita! estari chingon! que pusieras tu comentario en espaƱol he ingles!!! pa que se mas global no!!! jejeje chingon!!!! beso!!! y esta facil usar un blog!!

mr.fleim said...

Metele mas a tu blog!!!! manita!!! es como tu diario!!! bueno esa es la idea!! suerte!

gordon said...

wow... u typed a lot. I thought I need some time to read it. Oh yeah! Have a nice day.......

Sam said...

wow
where are you?
I wanna go snowboarding!!!
Do you like it?
I saw the Korean woman before
is she taking class in EAPP too?

Stephanie said...

It is great that you know sonowboard , but where did you go ? I know a little bit to ski , but I am not so good at it. bye see you

CALJAN said...

Hi Sisley,

You look cool, and it seems that you are a fan of Korean. Hiii