Sunday, June 3, 2007

Some news

How’s it goin’? I’m pretty well,,, today is one of those sweltering usual weekend days where I just wake up late and do my cleaning stuff,,, like laundry, do my bedroom and…. -_- things like that ><>

Nothing special has happened in last week days, except that I pre-ordered the next book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!! That’s awesome ‘cause I’m part of the Harry Potter’s fandom and I remember in the past, before I came to Canada, usually the new books were late in my country because they needed to be translated into my country’s language,,, but now that I know enough English to read a book I can start reading it as soon as it arrives in the bookstores!! Yeah!! Besides, I saved 20% for pre-ordered it -_-///
I also excited about the movie premiere, it’s coming very soon!! Next July 13th and I must be there by that day!!!










Hey, I also got some Korean Rock songs!! Pretty funny to listen k-rock, thought I like it. Does anybody like “rock-punk” gender?? If u do and have some famous cool bands from your native country,,, please share them with me, I’m gathering international rock music,,, (yeah! ^^) As long as it’s “rock” it doesn’t matter what language the lyrics are,,, I’d like to get some good music from your country… So please let me know///



노브레인


Enjoy the nice weather is outside !!~~ See you in class



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It is great that you pre ordered the book of Harry potter and that you are a big fan of it. I hope that you liked the book when it arrives.

Anonymous said...

I don't you love Harry Potter so much. I thought the movie VI was amazing but my friends didn't. Hopr you will like the latest book when it published.