Monday, June 25, 2007

What a busy day!!!




Today Monday was an extremely busy day to me. First, I woke up at 6:30 and had yogurt for breakfast food. After I ate my “breakfast” (as the word says, it was really fast) I started doing the homework that I couldn’t finished during the weekend (so sad -_-). Then at 8:00 I took a shower and prepared my stuff to go to school. However, I wasn’t feeling so good since I had a little stomachache for a while. So that’s why I decided not to eat more for breakfast. Then, as always, I went out to clean the dog’s poo (little nasty, but anyway that’s what I do every morning) and then took out the garbage. Ahhh… I had to do the dirty jobs at home -_-^. Anyway, after I finished doing the dirty job I went in and since I had still a little time until going to school I decided to continue reading a book (the book report) and then I went out again, but this time was not anymore to clean the yard, this time I took the bus destination Rundle Station. Yes, finally I was going to school the school at 9:55. Then, of course, I had to take the train destination City Center and then transfer at Olympic Plaza Station to the train destination Dalhousie which is the one that takes me to the University every single day. After going for all downtown, finally, I reached UofC. Actually, I arrived there at 10:40 and went to the Douccete Library to print some copies of my essay (Writing Class). Then, I was rushing since suddenly I noticed I needed to go to Neal’s class. After I took whole Neal’s class, it was time to attend Dr. Sengupta’s class, which is one of the best classes ever since I like all the way how she teaches (I think I will miss her after she stops teaching us__ pfff__), and like always the class was wonderful to me; moreover, I got my Mid-Term exam and I was so happy that I passed it with great notes!!, though I could’ve done a better job. After the excellent class finished, I had my usual lunch break and I went to my appointment in the Effective Writing Centre. When I was there, the instructor cleared me all my questions and gave me advise. Then, very fast I went again to the Douccete Library and edited my essay so I could hand it out better in Writing Class. Suddenly, I saw the clock and again I was against the clock; besides, I needed to meet Dr. Sengupta for some handouts she hadn’t gave me. So I went quickly to her office and took them. Therefore, I was late to my Writing Class at 2:30, perhaps I arrived at 2:40 but it was okay though (I guess, since after my arriving there were more students late). Then, as always, Ana told us what we were going to during the two-hour class (I like she always explains what we are going to do!) her speech sounded pretty interesting to me (as always of course,,, so nice writing classes she teaches :D). After a while, we had our break time; however, I didn’t take it since I had to ask some questions to Ana about some late homework I put off. Then, she gave me my last quizzes and my Mid-Term Exam!!!... I was so surprised I didn’t do as bad as I thought I had done. So that made me happy one more time in my day. Finally, I finished my classes, but I wasn’t going to my house, I needed to go to the airport. Yes! One of my friend’s mother and sister were coming today to Calgary and I promised I was going to meet her at the airport. So I went as fast as I could to the train and then I took the bus destination Airport at Rundle Station. Everything was going well, when suddenly the bus driver didn’t know the Airport route!! Can you imagine the driver asking me which way to turn?? Ahhh…. Anyway finally the bus driver didn’t get lost and we reached the airport. Then, I was just on time before my friend’s mother and sister arrived. We met them, which was so exciting, and then helped them with their baggage. Then, I accompanied until their apartment in downtown, so after I went to their house I took way to my house at Rundle Station again! Finally finally finally, I arrived to my house and then, I had my first food of the day, I ate supper. Then, I noticed I needed to write one more posts in my blog for my Writing assignment. And this is what I am doing now, perhaps I took very long time but I wanted to let you know how my busy day was. I guess after I finish to write my big today’s adventure, I will do more homework, I have tons of homework; besides, I got a headache!!!! Ahhhhhhh….

But anyway, I need be responsible with my school.

So, see you and if you read until this part of my post you must be tired so now go and take a rest!!!

Ah, by the way,,, before you take a rest post me a comment -_-;;



1 comment:

Sisley said...

since nobody will read this long post and consequently i will not recieve any comments, i will post me a comment! so i don't feel sad.